As the Alabama-Coushatta Tribe of Texas continues its fight to offer electronic bingo at its Naskila Gaming facility near Livingston, we’re still scratching our heads as to why this is even an issue in the first place.
- Naskila Gaming in legal limbo
- Why not HR 759?
- Cornyn Putting East Texas Jobs at Risk
- Time for Texas leadership to listen
- DETOG supports Alabama-Coushatta in state dispute
- Livingston casino generates millions in Texas economy
- Supporting Naskila helps East Texas Economy
- House committee advances H.R. 759
- Abbott agrees to visit Naskila Gaming
- Babin’s bingo bill shows value